He Even Does Windows



Is it a violation of child labor laws to have your 9 month old baby clean house? If not, I'm thinking of posting his skills to craigslist under the services section.

Gunnar is such a funny kid. When we came home from the doctor's office today he just decided that he wanted to clean for awhile. It was a nice change from his usual activity of causing entropy in our home. Not all of you may know this but Gunnar Canute Peterson was sent to this earth with a purpose: to destroy it.

Anyway, he got right to work, pulling wipes out of the diaper bag and scrubbing the floors and walls (remind you of anyone else in our family?) He does windows too but not as nicely. His cleaning process there usually involves his tongue and lots and lots of saliva. Now that he's crawling better I'm thinking of sewing sponges to all the knees of his pants.



5 Comments:

  1. Nat said...
    So basically Gunnar cleans windows by making out with his reflection...what is it with him and kissing? You'd think he'd be really good at it by now. Geez.
    LosPeterson said...
    He definitely likes to lick things. We haven't let him clean the toilets yet though so, we'll see.
    Linne Haywood said...
    Hope his ear infection is much better. Nothing helps an ear infection like a good house cleaning, right? He looks so intent on his task!
    LosPeterson said...
    He actually ended up not having an ear infection! He's cutting his 2 front teeth and the doctor said that was most likely causing the pain and pressure to his ears. You can actually see the teeth coming in through the skin. They're HUGE. I think they might be buck teeth.

    Anyway, thanks so much for being there when I called. It's so nice having pro moms to rely on when I don't know what to do. You are the awesomest.
    Linne Haywood said...
    Well if he has buck teeth, I've got a great orthodontist. Looks like we are ready for Caroline to get the traditional Haywood family braces. Baby woes are so hard to weather as a mom. You just hate for them to hurt.

Post a Comment