Bienvenido A La Familia!

My side of the family's getting a little bigger. . . We're also happily adding a couple more people into the clan. My brother Andrew just got engaged to his girlfriend, Jordan. She and Andrew graduated together this past April and seem to be very much in love. On August 13th they will be married in the Salt Lake Temple and Jordan Shaw, will become Jordan Grimmer. I point this out only because our youngest brother also happens to be named Jordan Grimmer. So we're all trying to come up with creative and tactful ways to help identify the respective Jordans in conversation. Any ideas?















We've also just welcomed little Ashlyn Marie Grimmer into the family! She was born on June 5th at 12:31 PM. She was 19 inches long and weighed 7 lbs and 1 oz. My sister-in-law Amanda is doing great and my brother, Jared is quickly learning the ways of diaper changing and night time feedings. They're exhausted but very happy. (I can't believe next month will be a YEAR since Gunnar was born!) We're hoping to meet little Ashlyn in August when we go to Andrew and Jordan's wedding (the girl Jordan). Welcome and congrats guys!

[little+baby.jpg]


2 Comments:

  1. Nat said...
    I'm so glad you posted pictures of Ashlyn, I haven't seen her yet. What a beautiful little baby!! Can you believe Gunnar and Fallon used to be that little? Sometimes I look at Fallon, and then I look at my abdomen and have a little freak out that she was actually IN there. :)
    Yay for Andrew! You know what would be even more confusing? If Andrew's Jordan also went by the nickname Jordy...
    LosPeterson said...
    I know what you mean. It's amazing that they were actually that little once.

    So, Jordan, Andrew's girlfriend, doesn't go by Jordy? That might be a solution. It's better than my idea of 'Lady Jor' and 'Boy Jor'.

Post a Comment