Walk Hard

Gunnar's been walking for about a week now. He learned while we were in the Cayman Islands just a few days after his first birthday. He's taken a few falls. In fact he fell a couple days ago and got a major fat lip. Actually, it was more than fat. It was obese.



But he's gotten pretty good at two-legged travel in the short time he's been doing it. To be honest, his new talent of walking isn't as hard for him as it is for us. He is into EVERYTHING now. And by everything, I mostly mean the toilets.



Nevertheless, it's great to see him learning and growing and developing so well. Chris hopes to have him skateboarding soon.

4 Comments:

  1. Rogers said...
    I HATE the toilet obcesstion that kids always seem to have. But that was a really cute video, regardless. I also wanted to say how sorry I am about your friends baby. How sad. In our previous ward, I probably went to 6/7 funerals in one year. Luckily, it was never a newborn one. I don't think I could've handled it. Continue being a good and supportive friend. I know you have it in you. You were always a good one for me :o)
    Rogers said...
    Sorry about the misspelled word. I know it's supposed to be "obsession". I don't know what that was!!!
    sarah said...
    very impressive skills, gunnar.
    Josie said...
    He is darling, and it is so hard to keep babies safe once they start walking.

Post a Comment