No hints, but one of these pictures really is Chris. Your choices are:

A.) Flock of Seagulls boy


B.) Death


C.) One of these two handsome devils


D.) A Sandwich


E.) Chewie


Or

F.) The front end of this guy


Good luck!

P.S. We're leaving for Girls' Camp early this morning. It's about a 2 hour drive from the city so we're borrowing a car from one of our friends. I'm really excited about spending some time with the girls we volunteer with and almost equally excited about eating several s'mores (and at least that many hot dogs).

P.S.S. Chris, Gunnar and I are all going to be sleeping in a teeny weeny two man tent. It's just for one night but when I went to camp two years ago I stayed in the same tent and had to sleep with the flap open because I kept waking up and feeling claustrophobic. And that was by myself. Also, both Chris and Gunnar are 'rollers' and 'kickers'. And if I eat anything dairy after 10:00 pm, I have horrible nightmares like my dad where I talk and freak out and do crazy things like dive head first off our bed. Sometimes I don't even remember what I do the night before. It's kind of like being a werewolf. Once when I was a kid, I remember waking up to my dad yelling something about saving someone and the next thing I knew he was at the end of the driveway in his underwear holding a shotgun (not loaded thankfully). Anyway, I have a feeling tomorrow night's going to be an adventure for Los Peterson. Cross your fingers that no one wets the bed or gets a black eye!

4 Comments:

  1. Darci said...
    Those pictures of both you and Chris are dang funny!!
    Mike has those scary nightmares too.
    Good luck at camp. Those sure were fun times for us!
    Nat said...
    I've seen Chris when he hasn't shaved, definitely Chewbacca-esque. :) When I first looked at pic F, I thought it was some Sword and the Quill guy(you remember those sword-fighting Lord of the Rings wannabes at BYU?) being mischievous. Pleeease say Chris wasn't one of THEM!!
    BTW, it was SO good seeing you and Gunnar at the wedding. I think we need to rethink this bi-coastal thing going on...:)
    Linne Haywood said...
    I think all of them are Chris......he is death and Chewbacca all rolled into one.
    Alana, Brian, Hailey & Dakota said...
    Are you guys blog-fighting?? Those pics are hilarious and bring back some memories! Flock of Seagulls boy beats all of my elementary school pics- even the side pony tail fancy sweater one. Speaking of the 80s, I was also thinking maybe you might be a gremlin? The symptoms seem spot on. Have fun at camp!

Post a Comment