. . . on a sunny Columbus Day weekend, a 9 1/2 lb baby boy by the name of Christopher (yes, as in Christopher Columbus) Scott Peterson was born . . . and the world, or at least Pasadena (and my world), became a better place.
Sorry, I was too lazy to scan one of his newborn pics - but wasn't he a cutie!
Chris isn't much for the fanfare of birthdays these days. I generally ignore his requests for no gifts and no cake and no party but this year I decided to go easy on the festivities and keep it low key. Homemade gifts instead of store bought ones. A giant birthday candle in his chicken milanesa dinner instead of in a "fattenings" rainbow chip birthday cake. And a back massage while we watched The Office instead of a party with Blackwolf the Dragon Master (I seriously hired this guy one year).
Blackwolf the Dragon Master. This is not a joke.
He's actually leaving right now (around 10:30 pm) to go longboarding with some friends up at the Cloisters. Secretly I think he'd rather go to bed but I convinced him he was too young to do that. Thirty-six is the new 29.
Anyway, I hope you had a great birthday my love! And I hope you know that when my b-day comes around in 6 months I don't mind fattening birthday cake(s) or parties or presents at all.
Labels: Posted by Renae
