Bustin' Moves

Almost every morning around 7:30 am, Gunnar and I have a dance party together in the dining room.

I'm not sure where Gunn picked up these moves...

I'm guessing it's a combination of living in our diverse neighborhood here in Harlem and having his mother as his only dance partner.

Sorry son.

3 Comments:

  1. Nicki said...
    haha! love that dance and i'm thinking the reason why i'm still single is because i don't move that way- must adopt those moves. p.s. I didn't know you live in harlem.
    LosPeterson said...
    Well, the gentrifiers are trying to call our area "Central Park North" but if you ask any cab driver, he'll tell you it's Harlem.

    And as I recall, Nicki - you burn it up on the dance floor. The problem is that there are only a few men in the world worthy of your hot moves (not to mention your many other awesome and amazing features).
    Nat said...
    Dayamn! Gunnar can work it! He needs to thank you for teaching him those moves. Is that how you won over Chris?
    Dancing babies make me smile.

Post a Comment