The Many Faces of Gunnar Peterson

Here are some of the Gunn highlight pics of the past few weeks:

We call this series, 'El Poco Loco'.







This one is titled, 'Somber Mardi Gra Pirate on Drums'



And this one, 'The Reverent Lazy Susan Rider'.


As soon as I caught him taking a spin on the dining room table, he immediately started saying a prayer.


So, instead of punishing, I took pictures.

7 Comments:

  1. Nat said...
    Oooh Gunnar, you make me laugh. I'm gonna try his pray-to-avoid-punishment tactic...seems like a smart move to me.
    PS I'm glad you've got your priorities straight...genocide vs. In N Out, is there really a competition??
    Anonymous said...
    dang, gunnar is smart. i wish i had thought of the pray to avoid punishment maneuver. how can you yell at or spank a praying child? it's definitely counter intuitive.
    Owen said...
    Praying to avoid punishment....classic.
    Oliver & Margy said...
    I love that you called the series el poco loco. Gunnar is so funny, and that hair is awesome!
    Randi said...
    love the lazy susan rider. glad you are teaching him some values.
    Linne Haywood said...
    I just love that he spins on the lazy Susan (poor Susan, forever memorialized as indolent). Can he put that into his drum act?
    Rogers said...
    You guys all okay over there??? I miss all of your funny/awesome posts :S

Post a Comment