This is what Gunnar and I look like when we decide to go outside and ditch the stroller (I think he looks so cute). He really doesn't like getting into his snowsuit. In fact the last time we were at the doctor for his vaccinations he didn't make a peep when she gave him the shot. He just sat there and smiled. But ten minutes later when it was time to go and I went to put his snowsuit on him, he screamed like he was getting twenty shots.
Once he's in it and we're moving, he's usually fine and he loves being up and able to look around at all the places we go. Our neighborhood is especially exciting. I'll have to take a couple pictures of it next time we run errands. We're starting to get to know some of the regulars on the street and they all love Gunnar. The Latins all say, "Que Dios le bendiga" and the Black people always tell me how "fresh he looks in those baby Uggs" (our friend/employee Christie bought those for him).
Labels: Posted by Renae
1 Comment:
-
- Nat said...
March 7, 2008 at 9:07 AMRENAE!!! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can spy on you anytime I so desire. :) What a cute pair you and Gunnar make...and yes, he is very fresh. How does it feel to be out-freshed by a baby? I miss you and love you and I'm so excited to be blog-friends with you in this crazy blog world.
