It Begins...

Gunnar realized he likes drum sticks. Then he decided he liked eating them. Click on any of the pictures for the big 'ol version.







2 Comments:

  1. Big Mama said...
    We just cannot believe how FAT Gunnar looks in that snowsuit! You're gonna need a back brace, sweetie. Seriously, we just love this blog. So not like the olden days when you guys were babies and we had to hire sketch artists or have a tintype so the grandparents could see what you looked like! He is crawling so good - can't wait until he's up and running. Love you all! Grimmer grands
    Linne Haywood said...
    Your blog is much cuter than mine I guess I need a cute baby to spice mine up. Oh, wait, I get to see a cute baby in less than three weeks......Fallon for spring break! Love the pictures and the "slice of life." I will make lospeterson part of my daily routines.
    Love, Tia Linne

Post a Comment