Swinging Irish



Today Chris, Gunnar and I forewent the St. Patrick's Day parade (I'm Irish but not that Irish) and went to Central Park to play. Gunnar hadn't ever been in the infant swing before. He loved it. I probably could have put him in it earlier, but I'm a first time mom.

I guess that means I'm a little neurotic. Yesterday a lady at church reached her arms out to take Gunnar from me and instead of putting my baby in her hands I squirted them with Purell. Then I let her hold him. Hey, we just got over the stomach flu! Anyway, the park was great today. I can't wait until it gets a little warmer so we can spend more time outside.







P.S. He sleeps. No joke. That $50 noise machine was worth every peso.

2 Comments:

  1. Nat said...
    You and Mr. Gunnar are too cute. I love his chubbiness. Are you guys going to Hawaii with us this summer?
    LosPeterson said...
    No. We don't do 13 hour plane rides in our family. Are you guys going out?

Post a Comment