Baby's First In-N-Out

We don't eat a lot of fast food here in NYC but whenever we're in California we HAVE TO eat at In-N-Out. If you've ever eaten there, you know why. While we were in Pasadena visiting family, we stopped in to stuff our faces.


Gunnar loved the fries almost as much as he loves his cousin Fallon.
Then we tried a little milkshake. First he sucked the straw...
...then he sucked some face. I guess if Gunnar's going to have a kissing cousin, Fallon's our top choice.
We had a lot of fun visiting Natalie, Will, Fallon, Linne and 'Cawowine'.

5 Comments:

  1. Linne Haywood said...
    I'm disturbed that I can't get no face time on your or Natalie's blog. Apparently I have to get a baby tatoo on my head.....what's with all this baby crazy stuff? You and Natalie must be the first to ever have a baby!
    j/k......
    Love the pictures.
    Nat said...
    That last picture is HOTT! Gunnar sure had his way with Fallon, and I'm pretty sure she enjoyed it. It would have been, how do you say... "mad o.d." if you guys moved down here. But at least we have a reason to go to NY (and if my esposo wasn't so cheap we would have visited long ago).
    LosPeterson said...
    Linne, I've been thinking a lot about it and you and Uncle Rick should have another baby. Actually, I'm currently working on an 'ode to Linne' blog that I'll post soon. You think I'm joking but you are seriously my favorite aunt in the whole entire world.

    Natalie, fly to NYC from Burbank on Jetblue. Sometimes it's mad o.d. cheap and that would be soooo fun.
    Anonymous said...
    wow, i had no idea i missed out on so much. if only i had made the sane decision to stay the night and drive back to provo the next day. but instead i had an adventure that included getting hugged by a homeless man in vegas at 2 in the morning and being asked if i had any weed 10 minutes later by yet another homeless man and then having to bruise my thigh over and over again to avoid driving off the road. it was a night i hope i soon stop having nightmares about. so what i'm saying is some nice greasy in and out and a day with gunnar giving out free frenches would've made up for me missing out on all that other fun stuff i did instead.
    LosPeterson said...
    Trina, you are a homeless man magnet! Dude, seriously. Have you considered changing your major to social work? The same thing used to happen to me back when I was an undergrad. One New Year's Eve in Seattle I was with Rhonda and a drunk homeless man kissed me on the mouth and slurred happy new year to me. As I wiped the spit and beer from my face, in shock, Rhonda simply said in her Rhonda way, "He was nice."

    Anyway, long story short: you definitely should have been at In-N-Out with us, change your major to Social Work and the nightmares will never stop. I love you.

Post a Comment