He Also Hates Car Seats

Yesterday we learned that Gunnar doesn't like limes. Here is how he feels about car seats (something we don't use very often in New York City, and certainly not for a three hour drive).


4 Comments:

  1. Nat said...
    Wow, he really, REALLY hates his car seat!! Maybe you should just put him in the trunk or something instead?
    dana said...
    Hey Chris and Renae....I came across your blog on Natalie's blog. Excellent find! So fun to catch up on what you guys are up to in NY. Your little guy looks like a mini Chris. Sorry he's not sleeping better!
    Here's our blog address if you're interested:
    http://88milesperhour-willard.blogspot.com/
    and here's my website (I have a baby line) if you're ever interested in that stuff. I need to update it, but you know, 2 kids makes my life crazy at times:
    http://www.joonbugbaby.com/

    I'll be checking back in on you guys!
    - Dana (Suman) Willard
    Linne Haywood said...
    He might hate car seats, but he loves to kiss, so that makes up for it, right?
    Cutest boy ever!
    Tia Linne
    LosPeterson said...
    Linne. He misses you already.

    Dana! Wow, great to hear from you. Are you in So Cal? Will be visiting your blog!

Post a Comment