The Graduates

We just got back from a quick trip to Utah. Chris' niece, Samantha, and my brother, Andrew, both graduated from BYU last weekend (good job guys). So, we flew out to see them and to get a lot of business done too. Unfortunately, we kept forgetting our camera...


(Samantha, holding Gunnar last Thanksgiving)


(Andrew, looking the way he always looks all of the time, for real, I'm not joking)

Both Chris and I are BYU grads ourselves and we both have fond and interesting memories of our days there. It's a great school. Standards are high, tuition is low and we're hoping a lot of the kids we work with apply there. It really is an amazing university.



Even when you can't find one single fluid ounce of caffeine anywhere on the entire campus and you really need it because your baby was up all night with explosive poo and you're sitting in a warm, crowded room where the graduation speeches are extremely long and way to inspirational to stay awake through. BYU is still awesome.

3 Comments:

  1. Nat said...
    Damn BYU's caffeine aversion! Lckily I was always lived close to 7-11, with their caffeine fountain...mmmm, Is it just me or is Andrew looking better than usual these days??
    LosPeterson said...
    You are addicted to diet coke, Natalie and I think you need help and you need to repent. I, on the other hand, do not have a problem and can quit any time I want.

    Andrew IS looking awesome these days. I think it's because he's got a new girlfriend.
    Anonymous said...
    wow, i have never seen andrew look better than he does in that picture. jordan is a lucky girl. whatever came of andrew's unfortunate pregnancy? j/k! i have no room to talk andrew looks great these days. if you see him tell him i'm interested in buying some ephedrine from him. also, i would like it to be noted that though BYU doesn't sell caffeinated products you can sneak them in to almost every building here. it's very convenient.

Post a Comment