Gunnar and I went upstairs to the roof deck this afternoon. It was raining so he got a chance to put on his new raincoat (I know I'm his mom and I am biologically required to feel this way, but is he not the most beautiful baby boy in the whole entire world?! Okay, okay, it's true. He could look like a baby mole rat and I wouldn't know the difference.)
He played with wet leaves and I did a little snipping. It was fun until he decided to eat the leaves. Those count as fiber right?
And check out out azalia bush! I had to stop looking at it because my retinas started to hurt.
Labels: Posted by Renae

This is Sharie (Norton)McCraney.I'm so excited to have found your blog through my sister, Sandy. You have an adorable family, Gunner is so cute. Reminds me of Chris when he was a baby. I almost knew him then. How's New York? That will be our next big trip. We'll have to meet up.
We're still in Huntington Beach. We like it. Don't plan on going anywhere. Good to see you. Take care. Sharie
I wish we lived closer. I'd love to get to know Renae. I'm sure she's great!!!!
P.S. I have a spoiler alert about RUSSELL and this coming WEDNESDAY but I am not going to say anything.
Its brett wiley.Looks like life is treating you good.Gunnar looks amazing.Hope all is well
Long time no see. We're gonna have to start adding your blog to the list of blogs we check in on everyday. Good to hear from you. Gunnar says hey too.