Today we went to Mama Mexico for lunch with some friends. It was Gunnar's first time trying beans and rice. Most of it went on his face but I think he liked it.
Then we saw this guy on the way home. I debated the ethics of taking his picture, but the closer we got, the more I couldn't resist. I mean, they're so long that he actually has them tucked into his pocket. Amazing. Chris and I saw him riding his bike about 10 minutes later and realized that he had to put his dreads in his pocket or they'll get stuck in his bicycle spokes. (You know that's happened to him before. And I used to cry when my dresses got caught in my banana seat bike.) Needless to say, we were impressed. We see a lot of interesting hairdos in the city - but this one, in particular, takes a lot of dedication.
Bravo dreadlock guy. . . Bravo.
Labels: Posted by Renae
2 Comments:
-
- Anonymous said...
May 8, 2008 at 5:26 AMHi Renae, it's Jenn. I just found your blog. That guy's hair is crazy but Gunnar is adorable! He's so big now. We need to get together soon. Take care.- Nat said...
May 16, 2008 at 7:24 PMThat pic of the dreadlocks guy kinda makes me want to vomit. Will thinks dreadlocks are super cool. And I'll admit that they can be, but RARELY. This guy's dreads are not cool. They are disgusting...and probably smelly.
