Well, not exactly.
It was probably only about 65 degrees when we were up there, but Gunnar didn't seem to mind. I have a feeling we'll be spending a lot of time in the pool this summer.
Labels: Posted by Renae
2 Comments:
-
- Big Mama said...
May 17, 2008 at 8:19 PMGunnar is going to love the pool -- remember to get the baby sunscreen and try to make him wear a hat. Dad and I went to Palmer and I finally got to see the completed deck. It's huge, with tons of room for baby pools, baby slides and baby adventures. And it's baby proof. I love his passport fotos. His smiles are heart melting and they will hypnotize NaNa into doing whatever he wants. It's true, babies have all the power.- LosPeterson said...
May 18, 2008 at 4:26 AMThanks mom. We can't wait to go to Palmer this year! It's going to be sooo much fun exploring with Gunnar. He's already kind of turning into a city kid. He needs to see more trees and eat more mud. He also needs to see his NaNa and PopPop!
