Passport Please...

Chris has a business meeting in the Cayman Islands this July, so we thought we might as well turn it into a family vacation. I went online and bought our tickets awhile ago and then realized last week - we are leaving the country and Gunnar doesn't have a passport!!!

I don't know why, but Gunnar getting a passport just felt really weird to me. Maybe because I didn't get a passport until I was 20. Gunnar isn't even 1! This kid is growing up in such a different world than we did. Still, it had to be done. So, Chris, Gunnar and I, all walked down to the post office this morning to do it. We waited in line, submitted all the paper work and should have his passport back in a few weeks time.






Here are a couple of the outtake photos we didn't submit. I really liked the scary smiling one but I think Chris felt that he looked like a terrorist. I kind of think Gunnar is a terrorist. You should see what he does to our apartment.

3 Comments:

  1. sarah said...
    those pictures are so funny. they totally make me laugh. what a ham!
    Nat said...
    Renae, you made one cute terrorist. maybe that's what makes him such a good terrorist? he lures you in with his cuteness. this reminds me, I should probably submit Fallon's birth certificate form by now...
    LosPeterson said...
    I have a friend who didn't submit hers for over a year. They also called their child 'baby' for about 2 months though.

Post a Comment